Our service network seeks to be flexible and all-encompassing within the Greater Lowell and Greater Lawrence regions.
At Incompass Human Services, we tailor our programs to the needs of the individual. Our coordinators work with you to develop unique and personalized service options that allow each of our family members to live a full life We believe in serving the “whole person,” which is why we offer a robust portfolio of services ranging from day habilitation to residential to family supports.
Adult Family Care (AFC)
Community Based Day Services (CBDS)
Family Support Center
Group Home Services
Job Training & Placement
Representative Payee Services
What Program is Right for You?
- Incompass currently operates 17 Residential Homes serving more than 60 individuals. Each home has 3 to 5 residents who live in community settings supported by 24-hour staffing.
- Incompass provides Individual Supports to 45 people who receive case management services in their own homes.
- There are 30 individuals living in the home of a care provider through our Shared Living Program.
- Our Day Habilitation programs offer daily habilitative services to hundreds of people including therapies, socialization, and basic skills development.
- Our Community-Based Day Support program supports more than 30 individuals who are working and volunteering at 35 different organizations in and around Greater Lowell and Greater Lawrence.
- The Incompass Urban Youth Services program engages students from area schools including Middlesex Community College and UMass Lowell in a rewarding experiential learning program working with people with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- Our Family Support Center supports more than 500 families per year with information and referral services in addition to stipends for respite, recreation or for durable goods and services.
- We also hold the current regional contract for the Medically Complex Program which serves 55 families of children and young adults from across the region who are in transition or are deemed medically fragile.