Dear Care Champions,
It’s been quite a month at
LifeLinks CLASS Incompass Human Services! (I still say it occasionally out of habit, but so glad to be able to call ourselves Incompass!)
After the brand launch ceremony, I wanted to sit down and share my thoughts while everything was still fresh. As I watched the video again this week, I realized that my main takeaway is this:
YOU are the brand! YOU are the story!
And we need your help to bring this brand to life!
In hindsight, I’m glad I filmed this when I did given the pace of these past 30 days! Since we’ve launched the brand, we have:
- Completed our very first virtual CARF Accreditation visit
- Opened a new group home in Tyngsboro
- Hired a new controller to manage finance and accounting operations – the incredibly talented Sheila Dunne
- Promoted one of our most dedicated Care Champions Shawn Nault to a new position overseeing all day program at Incompass Human Services
- Announced our very first employee referral bonus program
- Launched the “All Incompassing Minute” podcast
- Held our annual meeting with the Incompass Board of Directors
And of course, we’re still managing through this COVID-19 pandemic. It’s getting harder and harder to keep up with you all (in a good way)!
I know that the holiday season will be a lot different for all of us this year – for reasons beyond our control. But as you heard on Monday’s podcast, we have a team of Care Champions actively meeting to brainstorm on ways to spread holiday cheer throughout the agency in these uncertain times. I can’t wait to hear what they come up with over these next few weeks!
Keep doing what you’re doing…#ForEachOther!
Wishing you and all your team and staff the best as you move forward during these very terrible and challenging time.
Thank you, that means a lot to us!