Dear LifeLinks CLASS Family:
New strategic plan. New culture statement. New brand. New group homes. New virtual programs. You notice a theme here? So I thought, why not try a new format for my monthly message to all of you! So I asked Dan to facilitate a little Q&A session where I was able to touch on many of the questions I’ve received in the past few weeks.
Now, believe it or not, there are some of you out there who don’t have the time or inclination to watch to me talk for 20 minutes! (Shocking, I know!) So if any topic is of particular interest to you, feel free to watch in three-minute increments below:
- How are we doing as an organization? (1:18)
- Are we where you thought we’d be after our first full year as a combined agency? (1:37)
- What’s on the horizon for LifeLinks CLASS? (2:24)
- What do you say to LifeLinks CLASS Care Champions about adapting to change? (1:52)
- What do you say to LifeLinks CLASS caregivers, families, and individuals about engaging with our team in this unusual time? (1:36)
- What do you say to a new Care Champion on their first day on the job? (2:51)
Hopefully, you’re still with me! I’d love to hear from you now…do you prefer this type of communication? Are there questions you have for me? Are there others in the organization you want to hear from? We have a big year ahead of us, and our ability to work together for the people we support will be the key to maximizing our impact.
Remember, we’re all care champions – even me, the least valuable employee! ? And we’re all working #ForEachOther to stop the spread of COVID-19 in our communities.
Keep it up!
Jean M. Phelps, CEO