Incompass continues to monitor Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) developments closely, as the health and safety of the people we serve and our staff and is our top priority. Please visit this page regularly for updates as they relate to Coronavirus and the Incompass community.
See below for the latest updates on COVID-19 guidance.
Visitation Policies for DDS Residential Programs
Incompass is pleased to welcome back families to visit their loved ones at our group homes. Please see below for our updated visitation guidance, in accordance with the most recent visitation policy released by DDS for residential programs.
If you have any questions, please contact:
COVID-19 Task Force
A cross-section of Incompass clinical, nursing, residential, family support, and senior administrators are meeting regularly to review and plan Incompass response to COVID-19.
- Jean Phelps, CEO
- Al Frugoli, COO
- Kelly Trickett, Director of Family & Community Services
- Alicia Mordach, Assistant Clinical Director of Nursing
- Chris Snell, Director of Clinical Services
- Shawn Nault, Director of Day Habilitation Services
- Thompson Stephens, Assistant Director of Residential Services
- Angie Otieno, Director of Residential Services
- Michael Bloom, Chief Strategy and Innovation Officer
- Dan Esdale, Chief Marketing Officer
- Rebecca Rausa, Chief Human Resources Officer
Coronavirus Health Information
The Massachusetts Department of Public Health and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention have created robust web portals with the most up-to-date information on the global outbreak.